Roxy Tap Shoe
Revamp your look in the Roxy Tap Shoe. Made on a new, sculpted last for a contoured fit to the foot and features a feminine, “almond” toe shape. The upper is made from a soft, mold to the foot, Brazilian leather and designed with a traditional wing tip for style. Inside, a molded EVA insole mimics the shape of the shoe for additional foot and arch support. Secure for toe stands, the toe box has a medium reinforcement and offers less restriction on the flex point. Double layer sole and stacked, solid heel straight out of the box. Made of genuine leather, the sole has been stitched for added security. Signature Tele Tone® toe and heel taps are flush mounted for a trademark Capezio sound that begs to be heard.
- Material: Leather Upper, Leather Outsole
- Optional rubber sole patches included
- Women: Begin with street shoe size. Men: start 2 sizes up from street shoe size.
- Don't know your street size? CLICK HERE
A signature will be required upon delivery. We therefore highly recommend getting your order delivered to an address where you know someone will be able to sign for it. DPD will attempt delivery of your order twice, after which you will be given the choice between picking up your parcel from your local depot or pay a charge to have your parcel re-delivered at a more convenient time.
Orders of £50 or above qualify for free Standard Delivery.
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple and free returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.uk.com. If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.uk.com product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy:
- Tights and underwear may not be returned if opened.
- The Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of actual use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe, make-up/deodorant stains on a garment).
IN STORE (free):
- Simply bring the item(s) you would like to return to our Capezio London store at 33 Endell Street, London, WC2H 9BA along with the packing slip received with your order.
- Please note, the refund of items purchased online will be issued to the payment method originally used. Refund typically takes 5 working days, depending on your payment method issuer. Exchanges are not possible.
BY POST (at your own cost) - Here's what you do if you had created an account:
- Sign in to your Capezio.uk.com account
- Click "Account"
- Click "Order History" in the left hand navigation
- Click "View Order" for the order you wish to return
- Click "Return" then specify the item you wish to return as well as the condition and reason for return
- Click "Submit" and the return request will be submitted to Capezio Customer Service (Please allow up to 3 days for approval)
- When approved you will receive an email including a returns merchandising authorisation (RMA).
- Print out the RMA and include in the package along with the product(s). Please note all returns must be received in original packaging. Your parcel must be marked clearly with your order number and should be sufficient to prevent damage to shoe boxes during return transport.
- Post the package to: Capezio Warehouse, Century Logistics, Unit 2 Mundford Road Trading Estate, Brickfields Way, Thetford, IP24 1HX, UK
- Once your return has been received and processed, a refund will be issued to your card. Please allow up to 30 days for your return to be processed. .
BY POST (at your own cost) - Here's what you do if you checked out as a guest:
- Reply to either your order or shipping confirmation email and state which items you would like to return
- We will create a return authorisation for you (RMA), which you will receive by email.