Fluid Tap Shoe Enhances Flexibility in the Studio
The Fluid tap shoe was created for the dancer who likes to push boundaries. The pliable suede outsole and lightweight Texon® board shank enhances flexibility and control through every movement. Features high quality Capezio® Tele Tone® toe and heel taps mounted on the resonant fiberboard. Added details include padded collar and Achilles notch for absolute comfort while performing.
- Soft, quality PU upper
- Suede flexible outsole with light Texon® board shank for flexibility with support
- Tele Tone® toe and heel taps
- Moisture absorbent microfiber lining
- Padded insole
- Folded edges, padded collar and Achilles notch for comfort
- Strong toe box
- Plastic heel
- Women: Begin with 1/2 - 1 size up from street shoe size. Men: Begin 2 - 3 sizes up from street shoe size.
- Don't know your street size? CLICK HERE
A signature will be required upon delivery. We therefore highly recommend getting your order delivered to an address where you know someone will be able to sign for it. DPD will attempt delivery of your order twice, after which you will be given the choice between picking up your parcel from your local depot or pay a charge to have your parcel re-delivered at a more convenient time.
Orders of £50 or above qualify for free Standard Delivery.
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple and free returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.uk. If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.uk product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy:
- Tights, Foundation Collection and Dance Belts may not be returned if opened.
- The Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of actual use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe, make-up/deodorant stains on a garment).
IN STORE (free):
- Simply bring the item(s) you would like to return to our Capezio London store at 33 Endell Street, London, WC2H 9BA along with the packing slip received with your order.
- Please note, the refund of items purchased online will be issued to the payment method originally used. Refund typically takes 5 working days, depending on your payment method issuer. Exchanges are not possible.
BY POST (at your own cost) - Here's what you do if you had created an account:
- Sign in to your Capezio.uk account
- Click "Account"
- Click "Order History" in the left hand navigation
- Click "View Order" for the order you wish to return
- Click "Return" then specify the item you wish to return as well as the condition and reason for return
- Click "Submit" and the return request will be submitted to Capezio Customer Service (Please allow up to 3 days for approval)
- When approved you will receive an email including a returns merchandising authorisation (RMA).
- Print out the RMA and include in the package along with the product(s). Please note all returns must be received in original packaging. Your parcel must be marked clearly with your order number and should be sufficient to prevent damage to shoe boxes during return transport.
- Post the package to: Capezio Warehouse, Century Logistics, Unit 2 Mundford Road Trading Estate, Brickfields Way, Thetford, IP24 1HX, UK
- Once your return has been received and processed, a refund will be issued to your card. Please allow up to 30 days for your return to be processed. .
BY POST (at your own cost) - Here's what you do if you checked out as a guest:
- CLICK HERE to create your return.
- Input your correct information and click "Continue"
- Click "Return" then specify the item(s) you wish to return as well as the condition and reason for return
- We will create a return authorisation for you (RMA), which you will receive by email.
- Print out the RMA and include in the package along with the product(s). Please note all returns must be received in original packaging with all Tags attached. Your parcel must be marked clearly with your order number and should be sufficiently packaged and wrapped to prevent damage to shoe boxes during return transport.
- Once your return has been received and processed, a refund will be issued to your card or Paypal account. Please allow up to 30 days for your return to be processed.